"Later that day, we boarded a bus for Lahore. The ride would save a few hundred dollars in plane fare. With still two weeks to the end of my trip, I had to make a little money for a long way.
There was only one stop for food and a trip to the washroom. Partway to Lahore, the driver announced our arrival at a small restaurant. Alam and I went inside. I ordered a curry soup, while Alam decided on a lighter snack and come jasmine tea."
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had to read this chapter a second time to fully understand what Craig was going through; and how much he wanted to go on this trip.To meet locals and learn hoe they are treated in factories and how their children are treated with hate.
ReplyDelete-Sonia
I had to read this chapter a second time to fully understand what Craig was going through; and how much he wanted to go on this trip.To meet locals and learn how they are treated in factories and how their children are treated with hate.
ReplyDelete-Sonia (I fixed some words)