Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chapter 9: Delhi

"If I were asked to sum up the time I spent in India in one word, I would have to say, amazing. It's an overused word, I know. But it was just that. Amazing."

2 comments:

  1. From the little paragraph at the top it tells alot about the chapter I found. What I think Craig is basically saying is that people have so little in India and Craig is an average kid with all his basic needs and he gets offered blankets etc that the kids in India never really have in there every day life. This is why Craig's word to sum up the word India was AMAZING I thought.
    Kyra:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great that in chapter 8 there was a raid in the carpet factory. In addition it was successful and it freed 20 boys. Also the boys were returned home and now they can live with their family. Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete